recent posts

Friday, August 6, 2021

New Release: John D. Robinson Running Colours (Alien Buddha Press, 2021) 170 pages


John D. Robinson has a new novel out this week called Running Colours. He says of the book:

 

“Alien Buddha Press have just published my novel of fiction 'Running Colours' which I am very excited about! it was written about 30 years ago and once I had 'finished' it I literally put it in a box and forgot all about it until earlier this year when I found it - a typed manuscript - I set about retyping and as I did so I began to re-write and add in a flow of colourful crazy characters and spun a few twists and turns and thoroughly enjoyed myself."


Buy the book here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/RUNNING-COLOURS-John-D-Robinson/dp/B09BL8WMBX/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=running+colours+John+D+Robinson&qid=1628185709&sr=8-1

 

Also try to find the time to listen to a recent Robinson’s clip on YouTube entitled ‘Is It Really Necessary’. Robinson says of the hilarious piece,"It was written in response to some comments made by an editor regarding a manuscript I had sent- I decided to try and record myself reading it and after about 30 minutes or so, I sussed it out and sent it to several folks, Edwin of Ragged Lion Press said he had the perfect film for the poem."


Find the clip here: 






No comments: