April 1st '18 - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
• There is a $15 Reading fee for both the anthology & Contest.
• The (non-refundable) fee covers both options, payable via this PayPal button .
• Guidelines for both the anthology and the contest can be found at this link
• (PLEASE READ ALL THE GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING).
• LUMMOX #7 is also looking for ART (illustrations, collages, artwork of all kinds),
as well as essays, reviews, interviews and (NEW!) Flash Fiction.
• The Angela C. Mankiewicz Poetry Prize offers a $500 award plus the option of a chapbook published by Lummox Press, and a mini feature in Lummox 7. Guidelines for the contest: HERE (again, please read ALL the rules).
• This year's judge is award winning poet/publisher and Poet Laureate of Altadena, Dr. Thelma T. Reyna.
• Poets who are in 2nd and 3rd place will receive $100 (2nd place) and $50 (3rd place) and be part of the mini feature, plus they will get a cool coffee cup to further inspire them next year.
• Send 3 poems to RD Armstrong.
• Last year's Lummox #6 was a well received and contained poetry from across the U.S.A., Canada, the UK, Dubai and China!
• Lummox Press also publishes poetry collections from small to large (24 to 250 pages). In addition to that, we also publish anthologies and works of an experimental nature, so pitch your idea to RD Armstrong..."One of the most open-minded editors around" (according to Nancy Shiffrin). All these titles are accessible at the website along with Lummox t-shirts, mugs and other goodies (they make great stocking stuffers)! Support your local Lummox!
For more information: https://www.lummoxpress.com/lc/